Thursday, March 26, 2009

KITTEHS!!!

OK so while I wait for certain projects to near completion, here's a kitty interlude! Here's my two cats, Jasmine and Charlie. Jasmine is 8 years old, and Charlie is 3. Jasmine is a lap-addicted cat, and Charlie just HAS to get into everything. I swear Charlie thinks he's a dog. He follows you around everywhere, he doesn't meow like normal cats do he makes this... I dunno sort of a cooing sound. He's also the clumsiest damn cat I've ever seen! He will fall out of windowsills pretty consistantly, whereas Jasmine is lithe and nimble, even for her age.

Jasmine looooves this window. She watches the birdies nesting next door.


Yea catfight! The kitties love chasing each other around the house.


Her Highness demands placation.

The cats aren't spoiled at all. Not one bit.


He fell off the back of the chair shortly after this picture was taken.


Charlie you look uncomfortable.


Charlie knows what's best in life, he's guarding the beers. There's a Kona Fire Pale Ale clone on the left, and in the homemade carboy cozy is some 777 Rye PA


And here's my other babies. These are the only pictures I have of Candice and Sam in my new place. They were only here once, before being taken to Utah. At least.... at least they saw their new rooms that I got for them before


Excuse me there's something in my eye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment